About the BrightSky Card
The BrightSky Card is a special customer card with a unique customer number. You can use this card to purchase products from BrightSky. By depositing funds on this card, you also get access to exclusive benefits. If you receive CAPS (Continence Aids Payment Scheme), Medicare can deposit your funds directly onto this card if you nominate BrightSky as your preferred supplier.
Deposit $500 onto your BrightSky Card and get an extra $50 to spend on products, as well as two free home deliveries.
Deposit $250 and receive $25 extra value and one free home delivery.
You can then use your BrightSky Card to purchase your continence and other healthcare products from BrightSky. You may authorise a carer to buy products on your behalf using your BrightSky Card, if that is of benefit to you.
You are also able to access these offers again by depositing additional funds. Please ask our Customer Care team about this.
For terms and conditions please see below.
How to get a BrightSky Card?
You can request a BrightSky Card from BrightSky by emailing email@example.com, phoning 1300 88 66 01 or by using the form below. Your healthcare professional may also have a BrightSky Card they can issue you with.
To download the CAPS application form click here.
How to activate your BrightSky Card
When you have received your BrightSky Card, activate your card by following these 3 easy steps:
Terms and Conditions (abridged)
- Call BrightSky on 1300 88 66 01 to activate your card
- Deposit your funds by credit card, cheque, money order, direct deposit or via the CAPS authorisation form
- Place your order with BrightSky.
- Two free standard deliveries for each full yearly CAPS payment (with bonus) spent
- One free standard delivery for each half yearly CAPS payment (with bonus) spent
- Bonus top-up payments are not redeemable for cash or vouchers and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- By activating your BrightSky Card and depositing CAPS funds you indicate that you agree to the terms and conditions
- Unspent funds can be withdrawn and a fee will apply.
Please click here to view the full terms and conditions.
Please send me more information about the BrightSky Card: