Transfers efficiently. Removes cleanly.
- Exufiber is a soft and conformable non-woven polyvinyl alcohol fibre dressing that transforms into a gel upon contact with exudate.
- The tightly packed fibres keep exudate locked in, while the capillary action enables transfer of exudate to the secondary dressing.
- Exufiber promotes autolytic debridement and removes in one piece, therefore supporting a clean wound bed.
- Absorbs and locks in exudate, even under compression, resulting in reduced risk of leakage and maceration.
- Can be left in place confidently for up to seven days to support undisturbed wound healing.
*Image is indicative of product