Designed for use in Nursing Homes and Residential Care. A deodoriser with a light perfume which leaves a fresh smell in place of lingering mal-odours.
- General Use - spray into the air to deodorise mal-odours, not just mask them
- Waterproofs, Vinyl chairs, Carpets, Kylies - spray onto the affect area and wipe off with a clean cloth
- Commodes, Wheelchairs, Cushions, Toilets - spray under and around
- Bed Pans - spray as soon as removed from the patient. spray inside the pan and again after being washed
- Soiled Linen Bags - spray in and around and bags as they are filled and again before they are closed
- Vomit, Urine and Faeces - spray before wiping
- Drying Cabinet - spray into the drying cabinet approximately 6 minutes prior to the end of the cycle